As we look toward 2021, we are planning on presenting a number of webinars through the year over topics we've been asked about. Our hope is these webinars will provide you with good information and when possible, tangible ways to enhance your information security programs.
Should there be a topic you might be interested in, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (515-229-5674) and let us know! Please click the link on any topic below (more will be added :)) to register!
- Zero Trust Security and the Biden Cybersecurity Executive Order. What Is It? Why Is It Important? What Does It Mean for Us? (Resecheduled to Thursday, June 22, 2021 at 1pm) Zero trust security is making headlines these days, partly because of the Biden cybersecurity executive order in response to the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack, but also because the security industry buzzing with this new model of security. Our expectation is that examiner questions will follow. But what is Zero Trust? Why is it important? How does it impact us in Community Banking? Join this presentation to answer these questions in a practical way.
Our approach to everything is to focus on action items and meaningful actions organizations can take to protect themselves. As a result, we provide free templates that bank's can use in their own information security programs if needed.
Please check back regularly - as needs arise, we will continue to add to this list. If there's something you are looking for that you don't see below, please let us know. We will try to provide whatever we can to assist your bank or organization in meeting it's IT needs. Please contact us at email@example.com, or (515) 229-5674 for more information.
- Webinar on Ransomware and Ransomware Self Assessment Tool (R-SAT)
- R-SAT Sample Board Report
- Ransomware Self Assessment Tool (R-SAT) - SGC Marked Up Version
- R-SAT Sample Board Report
- Vendor Management Enhanced Due Diligence - Questionnaire
- Cybersecurity Self Assessment Tool
- CATO Risk Assessment
- CATO Board Report
- CATO Incident Response Wording
- CATO Onsite Visit Questions
- CATO Agreement Sample Wording
- Vendor Management Risk Assessment and Due Diligence Tracking
- Incident Response Testing
- Disaster Recovery Plan Walkthrough
- Disaster Recovery Roundtable Test
- Quick Tips Phishing Training for Customers
- FDIC Consumer News --- NOTE: This is a link that takes the user away from the Secure Guard Consulting website. ---
- Instructions to Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history --- NOTE: This is a link that takes the user away from the Secure Guard Consulting website. ---
- Reserve a .om domain --- NOTE: This is a link that takes the user away from the Secure Guard Consulting website. --- Also, we do not profit in any way from use of this domain service or link. ---
In keeping with our approach to transparency, we periodically record videos that we feel assist banks with information security training.
Please check back regularly - as needs arise, we will continue to add to this list. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (515) 229-5674 for more information.
- * Recorded Webinar * Ransomware Self-Assessment Tool (R-SAT) (Conducted January 11, 2021) This was our first Webinar for 2021. A practical walkthrough of the R-SAT, how to complete it and how to use it.