Speaking and Presentations
Kaushal Kothari is a former FDIC IT Examination Analyst and Certified Ethical Hacker. With a sound IT regulatory background as well as over 15 years of strong technology experience, Kaushal's presentations and speaking engagements focus on providing organizations with current and relevant information related to cybersecurity/IT risks and trends.
Each engagement is an opportunity to provide organizations with tangible information they can take back to strengthen the security of their organization.
Kaushal has presented at various peer groups throughout the midwest. Please contact us at email@example.com, or (515) 229-5674 for more information.
Sample topics include:
- Social engineering and information security training methods to mitigate risks
- Vendor management. For example, differences between types of audits (SSAE16, SOC II, SOC III; Type 1 and Type 2 reports) and how to read them.
- Hacking demonstrations and associated security explanations and mitigations
- Risk assessment. A focus on ensuring a meaningful process.
- Top cybersecurity risks to watch for in 2016
Information Security Training
We specialize in providing organizations with high quality external 3rd party training for personnel focused on social engineering risks - phone, phishing, in-person risks.
Our goal with training is simple - to educate and give attendees tangible skills they can use to protect themselves and their organizations.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (515) 229-5674 for more information.
Our approach to everything is to focus on action items and meaningful actions organizations can take to protect themselves. As a result, we provide free templates that bank's can use in their own information security programs if needed.
Please check back regularly - as needs arise, we will continue to add to this list. If there's something you are looking for that you don't see below, please let us know. We will try to provide whatever we can to assist your bank or organization in meeting it's IT needs. Please contact us at email@example.com, or (515) 229-5674 for more information.
- Vendor Management Enhanced Due Diligence - Questionnaire
- Cybersecurity Self Assessment Tool
- CATO Risk Assessment
- CATO Board Report
- CATO Incident Response Wording
- CATO Onsite Visit Questions
- CATO Agreement Sample Wording
- Vendor Management Risk Assessment and Due Diligence Tracking
- Incident Response Testing
- Disaster Recovery Plan Walkthrough
- Disaster Recovery Roundtable Test
- Quick Tips Phishing Training for Customers
- FDIC Consumer News --- NOTE: This is a link that takes the user away from the Secure Guard Consulting website. ---
In keeping with our approach to transparency, we periodically record videos that we feel assist banks with information security training.
Please check back regularly - as needs arise, we will continue to add to this list. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (515) 229-5674 for more information.